2013 has been a looong year, already! Longest 3 months of my life. And the most difficult. I look back on 2012 and I see how blessed I have been, every step of the way God has amazed us with his love, unnumbered surprises He prepared for us.
And now 2013, again I see God at work, stronger than ever before, blessing me, but not when I wasn’t expecting it, with beautiful surprises, but when I was fallen, without hope and lost because of the circumstances I/we was/were in. And oh how much greater He is in our suffering!! Can’t compare it, what you receive from Him when you find yourself stranded in an unknown future is immeasurable more precious and intimate. I have felt Jesus like never before!
I’ve learned to trust in His provision, take what He prepares for me and accept His will and not to be fearful of the future because He holds it in His mighty hand. Life is sweet at His feet!
Jesus is alive! Let your heart believe it and receive it. You are losing the world if you won’t do it.
Our life has been CRAZY!! Since my last post we’ve taken some major decisions, made huge leaps and put into action our faith like never before. I’m gonna number them so that I don’t loose you (or myself) along the way:
1. This year in spring we’ve decided to go back to the UK as the opportunity to plant a church arose;
2. Left for Birmingham in the summer to plant Emmaus Church and seek God’s plan for us there (see below a picture of our first ‘formal’ service meeting);
3. Moved in a house with 2 other big families (3 babies and 2 toddlers) and started to make things happen;
4. Chris and I were on our own for the first time thanks to God’s grace of providing us with a hoist;
5. Launched our business, Mezei Design in August (launch of our website in the pic below);
6. Decided to go ecological all of a sudden and changed our entire way we did life in about a week;
7. I (Nicoleta) got a job in the Marketing area ;
8. Celebrated our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (see photos), crazy!!! Life with Chris is sooooo good, like I never imagined. He is an amazing man and husband, each day is a gift for us when we are together.
Now, 4 months have passed since we settled in Birmingham, amazing how blessed we’ve been in all areas! And it’s awesome to be part of a church plant (in our living room!) and to see first hand how Jesus is alive and how he changes lives!
Barmouth, Wales on our first anniversary
And something we’ve been meaning to do since our wedding, a video summary of the wedding day.